Types of Companies that Should Have a Mentoring Program
MentorCity™'s private label mentoring programs provide an invaluable development tool, increase productivity, and improve employee retention. What types of companies should have a mentoring program? Every company – Businesses, Universities/Colleges, Not-For-Profits/Associations; and don't just take our word for it.
- Most Fortune 500 companies see mentoring as an important employee development tool, with 71% of them having mentoring programs. Source: Terri A. Scandura, Management Professor and Dean of the Graduate School at the University of Miami
- 76% of Fortune's top 25 companies offer mentoring programs. Source: Fortune Magazine
- 71% of Fortune 500 companies use mentoring to assure learning occurs in their organizations. Source:ASTD
- 96% of executives say mentoring is an important development tool. Source:Account Temps
- 75% of executives point to mentoring as playing a key role in their careers. Source: ASTD
- 77% of companies report that mentoring programs were effective in increasing employee retention. Source:ASTD
- 44% of CEO's list mentoring programs as one of the three most effective strategies to enhance women's advancement into senior management. Source: ASTD
- Managerial productivity increased by 88% when mentoring was involved, versus only a 24% increase with training alone. Source: ASTD
- More than 60% of college and graduate students listed mentoring as a criterion for selecting an employer after graduation. Source:MMHA
MentorCity™'s innovative mentoring programs can help you achieve impressive results. By implementing our mentoring communities you will help your employees, alumni, students, members, and/or customers to achieve greater success professionally and personally by matching them with mentors who can provide invaluable insights, advice, feedback, an enhanced network, and a safe environment to develop and practice their skills. This dynamic mentoring program will also help your company to boost its results by:
- Attracting the best and the brightest
- Improving performance and skills
- Increasing employee engagement levels
- Decreasing employee turn-over
- Identifying talent
- Providing and encouraging leadership development
- Improving succession planning
In today's crowded marketplace every company can use a competitive edge and MentorCity™ can provide that edge. Contact MentorCity™ today to schedule a no fee, no obligation consultation. You'll be amazed at the benefits that a mentoring program can provide.
For Associations, Companies, and Schools
Request a Tour to learn how MentorCity's online mentoring software can help you run an effective mentoring program for your members, employees, students, and alumni.
For Individuals (Mentors and Mentees)
Join our free public site and connect with individuals from all over the world. Choose from thousands of mentors who have specialized skills from a variety of industries and job functions.
Join your associations, workplaces or schools existing Mentoring Program that is using MentorCity. Please complete the following: