MentorCity is an on-line mentoring matching program that connects you to meaningful mentoring relationships. The premise is that throughout your life and career, there are times when you can benefit from the advice, guidance and support of a mentor. There are also times when you can share your expertise and experiences to guide mentees in the right direction. MentorCity creates a mentoring community that enables you to engage in a series of give-and-take relationships.
MentorCity establishes online mentoring programs for companies, schools and associations for their member engagement, succession planning, leadership development, and diversity and inclusion strategies.
MentorCity's online mentoring programs connect your members to meaningful relationships through our self-directed and comprehensive programs which save organizations time and money by minimizing their matching responsibilities and allowing program administrator(s) to focus their efforts on creating a mentoring culture and ensuring that program objectives are achieved.
- Matching based on skills, industry, job function, experience, gender, location and language. Matches can be made by the mentee, mentor and/or the administrator.
- Members can easily build their profiles by importing them directly from LinkedIn.
- Share resources, promote events and start discussions to help your members achieve their goals.
- Members receive badges and medals for their involvement and engagement in the mentoring program.
- Administrative dashboard contains new member signups, searches, relationships established, mentoring agreements, program evaluations, graphs outlining the overall statistics of the mentoring program and downloadable reports.
- Site can be customized by adding a logo, revising lists (industries, job functions, competencies and specialized skills) and adding a company policy that your members will consent to prior to entering the site.
- Languages: English and French.
- Hosted in a SSAE 16 Type II certified data centre located in Canada.
- 256-bit SSL Encryption (on supported devices).
- Technical and admin support for administrator(s).